|AudioSauna updates to version 0.103 and features a powerful file-format, bug-fixes and new preset synth patches.|
We are very happy to announce that we've just updated AudioSauna with the possibility to open and save songs to your local hard drive.
Now you can create a complete song with multiple tracks, complex patterns and custom synth patches and save it to your hard drive. Opening the song will simply revert the application to the previously saved state.
The smart file format even supports importing your own samples to AudioSauna's sampler devices - all the samples and settings will be included in the compressed and light-weight song file!
AudioSauna's song format in detail:
- Filename extension: .song
- Supports importing wav- and mp3-samples to the samplers
- AudioSauna's preset sample kits are always opened from the cloud
- Because we store all the preset samples in the cloud, the format's file size will allways stay minimal
- Imported audio is compressed using a non-destructive algorithm
- Opening a song completely regenerates the saved state of the application