|Pattern's MIDI-notes are now displayed on the pattern block.|
We've been hard at work creating updates and improving the creative flow of AudioSauna's studio software. Most importantly we added the very basic feature of saving the song as an audio file.
To convert your song into an audiofile, simply set the loop points to the beginning and end of the song. Choose "Export Loop as Audio Fíle" from the file menu. AudioSauna will now render the song as a stereo 16-bit 44.1 kHz wav-file, which can be used in any other audio software. This is very convenient for taking advantage of AudioSauna's unique synthesizing possibilities with other devices and software.
We've also greatly improved the creative flow of the sequencer's user interface. Here are some of the updates:
- Double click the pattern to directly edit its notes on the piano roll
- Pattern's notes are displayed on the pattern block
- Improved piano roll view
- Improved selecting of notes and patterns
- Use shift + click to add notes to active selection
- Improved audio response while moving playhead randomly
- Improved audio response while editing the loop range
- Fixed possible crash while opening a song
- Fixed bugs from copy, paste and delete commands
- Copy / paste between patterns and songs enabled
- etc etc...
Stay tuned, more updates coming soon!